How To Connect Roku To Linksys Router For Wifi with Username And Password?
Roku streaming player is one of the best streaming devices of the digital era through which we can stream music and video from the internet without any hassle. In order for this to work, you just need a good network connection from your router. In this blog, we are discussing methods for connecting Roku to Linksys router.
Connect Roku Streaming Player to Linksys Router Through Ethernet Connection
- Take a Cat 5 ethernet cable and connect one of its end to Roku ethernet port and another end to the Linksys router’s ethernet port.
- Then turn on your Roku Streaming player. Now its guided setup will open and you are redirected to start the setup process.
- Now you are prompted to connect to your network, just choose the Wired option and finish the overall procedure.
- Once the internet connection gets established properly, Roku device will install all the available updates and reboot automatically.
Connect Roku Streaming Player to Linksys Router Through The Wireless Connection
- First of all, turn on your Roku streaming player. You are now redirected to the home screen.
- To begin the setup procedure for connecting Roku wirelessly, just press the OK button on the remote control.
- Now you are prompted to connect to your network, here you have to choose “Wireless” option. Roku streaming player will search for a wireless network that is available in your nearby area. Also, check the signals bars for the wireless network through which you are connecting your Roku device. If you are not receiving an appropriate signal strength then change the position of your router. If possible, place your router near to the Roku streaming player so that you can receive strong signal strength.
- In the next step, choose your wireless network name and enter the correct security key. If you enter incorrect password then Roku will not connect to that wireless network.
Once Roku setup process gets complete, Roku streaming player will install available updates and then reboot. If you face any problem while connecting Roku to Linksys router then immediately ask for professional support instead of wasting your precious time here and there.
Overcome all Technical Difficulties of Linksys Router With Linksys Technical Support Team
Are you facing issue with current internet surfing speed? If you are the one who needs instant technical assistance for Linksys router, then make a call right away at Linksys technical support number and sort out all difficulties. The team available at Linksys Customer Support is available for 24 hrs, so you can call whenever you need any kind of support related to Linksys router. Once you connect with Linksys Router Helpline, you need not take stress for anything as here you receive the guaranteed solution in the minimum time possible. A user can also ask for support by using Linksys Live Chat Support and fetch the solutions directly from certified experts. So, what are you waiting for, contact us any time and get the finest Linksys tech support without stepping out of your home.