What Is The Default IP Address For My Linksys Extender?
It is very important to know your default IP address with Linksys Extender, which generally is your router’s LAN address. You also need this IP address to get access to your router’s configuration page. Generally, different router models have a different default IP address for accessing router configuration page. But, if you do not know that default IP address you can use your router’s LAN address to access it. We at Technical Support for Linksys receives hundreds of queries from the users on our Linksys router helpline number. The complaints vary from simple technical snags to complicated hardware problems. We with the help of our router engineers provide complete troubleshooting assistance as well as software solutions. Among all the complaints we receive one common one is what is the default IP address of the Linksys router. As I discussed earlier, the default IP may vary from one model to another, but in order to access your router, you can also make use of your default gateway. I will discuss how to find the default IP address on different operating systems. If you need any technical assistance from qualified engineers then call our toll-free Linksys router helpline. You can also make use of Linksys live chat support if phone lines are busy.
How To Find The Default IP Address of Your Linksys Router in Various Ways
- Go to ‘Start’ > ‘All Program’ > ‘Accessories’ > ‘Command Prompt’ or you can also press Ctrl + R, it will open the Run menu. Type cmd to open command prompt directly.
- Once the Command Prompt opens up type ipconfig | findstr /i “Gateway” (you can also copy paste this command directly into the command prompt. Right-click anywhere on cmd line and click paste.
- A detailed network information will appear on screen, scroll down, and you will find your IP address, default gateway, subnet mask and every other information. The list will look something like the example below.
- C:\Documents and Settings\administrator>ipconfig | findstr /i “Gateway”
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
- Click on the Finder > Applications > Utilities > Terminal to get access to your Mac’s terminal command line.
- Once the Terminal opens up type netstat -nr | grep default in the Terminal command line and press Enter.
- An output display message will appear on your screen with would look something like the example mentioned below in bold
joe$ netstat -nr | grep default
default 192.168.1.1 UGSc 50 46 en1
- In the above-given example, 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address of your network.
You can also make use of Google to find your default IP address by typing ‘My IP Address’ in the search bar of the Google. Hopefully, these methods will help you find your default IP address which you can make use of to get access to your Linksys router settings. In case you have any doubts regarding these methods, feel free to contact our Customer Support for Linksys.
Contact Technical Support For Linksys For Instant Router Solutions
Technical Support for Linksys is an online technical service provider. We deal in providing complete troubleshooting assistance for some of the most complex router issues. We also deal in providing software solutions for internal software conflicts and driver failures. We at Technical Support for Linksys understand the dependency of users on these router machines, that is why we try to provide the complete solutions in record time to the callers. Our services are renowned for its efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness. Our prices are best in class among the online service providers. The team of engineers we possess at technical Support for Linksys is the reason for a smile for hundreds of customers. These router engineers have great experience in providing technical services to the users. These services provided come with service warranty period too, which lasts anywhere from 1-6 months. So, if your router machines malfunctions during this period, our engineers will fix it for you free of cost.