Facing Problem With Intermittent Disconnect With Linksys Router?
Linksys routers are one of the most trusted machines currently available in the market. Apart from routers, Linksys also produces a variety of different networking based electronic devices like modems, network adapters, wifi range extenders and many more. Millions of people all across the globe use these router machines to get access to high-speed internet connectivity and also to share the same with, multiple other devices. Most of our daily use services and products are moving towards an online platform. We buy our food, clothes, medicines etc online today, so these routers have become more of a necessity than need in every urban household. Although the significance of these machines cannot be denied, it does have its fair share of malfunctions. One such common problem associated with these is interment disconnect with Linksys router won’t connect to the internet. In this article, I will discuss different troubleshooting techniques to resolve the problem.
We at customer support for Linksys receives hundreds of queries and complaints on a daily basis via our customer support number and live chat support for Linksys. These queries range from simple troubleshoot difficulty to complex port forwarding issues. We with the help of our learned and experienced network engineers provide a reliable solution every time. In this article I will discuss troubleshooting methods to resolve the internment disconnect, so make sure to follow the steps carefully.
How to Troubleshoot Linksys Router Internet Disconnect?
The reason for your Linksys router to be not able to connect to the internet or loose connections frequently could be because of different software or hardware problems, I will discuss several troubleshooting techniques to resolve the problem. So make sure to follow them carefully in order to resolve the issues.
- Check Wired Connection: The wiring play a very vital role when it comes to disruptive signals or frequent disconnections. So if your Linksys router is frequently losing connection, chances are one of the wires have been damaged. Follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Make sure all the wires connecting your router to your computer and modem are in perfect working condition.
- If you find any wire damaged, replace it with the new one.
- If all the wires are working fine then move onto the next step.
- Update Drivers: Your routers come equipped with different software drivers and components responsible for maintaining functionalities of the router. So if one or the other network adapter fails or malfunctions, chances are you will get frequent disconnections. Follow these steps to resolve the driver issue.
- Drivers are responsible for a majority of the functionalities on your router, even the connectivity.
- So make sure all the drivers installed are in perfect working condition from the device manager of your computer.
- Go to the official website of Routers router of your region, then go to the Support/Download Driver section.
- Enter the model number of your device in its respective field, and all the listed drivers and firmware will be shown.
- Download all necessary drivers and install it on your computer. Restart the whole setup and see if the problem has been resolved.
- Reset your Routers Router: If the wired connection examination and updating of drivers did not resolve the problem, chances are there might be some internal software conflict. For these kinds of issues, we recommend the user to reset the routers.
- Press the Reset button at the back of your router machine for 30 seconds using a pointed object like pencil or pen.
- Once you press the button, all its settings will be reset to default and any internal snag will be wiped out.
- Reconfigure your router and start using it again.
These are some of the troubleshooting techniques to resolve the Routers not connecting to internet problem. Hopefully, these helped you in getting your router fixed. In case you have any doubt regarding the same or if the issue still persists, then contact our tech support for Linksys team and get access to some of the finest router technical assistance. Our services are available for 2487 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year.
Choose Linksys Technical Support For Finest Linksys Technical Assistance
Technical support for Linksys is an online based technical service provider. We deal with all kinds of router related issues, be it simple troubleshooting assistance or complex networking problem. Our team of qualified and experienced network cum router engineers will help you resolve any of your router issues with ease. We as a service provider understands the modern day users dependability on these machines. We also understand that these machines might falter at any point without any prior warnings. This is the reason we have made our services available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. So it does not matter even if your router starts giving you trouble in the middle of the night, just call our customer support number at any time and we will make sure to resolve all your router related worries.