How to Login to the Linksys WRT32x Router?
Here you will find:
Many times this question gets stuck in users mind: That how should one may be able to login to the Linksys WRT32x router? Here I’m mentioning some of the details regarding this issue. Keep your eyes stuck to this article and get to know about it. Routers play a critical role in high-speed connection without any barrier this uses an amazing preference as an engine to offer a great solution for online gaming. This sort of routers is developed using undertaking grade hardware for delivering the fastest wireless along with wired speed for the network.
How to set up login to the Linksys wrt32x router using a smartphone, tab, or a computer system?
Know from where to start:
- Please, ensure internet connection in terms of the service provider and what it offers that should be working in a proper manner.
- If you are upset with your present router working and want to replace it. In that case, the first thing that you need to do is to disconnect it.
- Provide new settings of your wireless router. The default username and password of your router are always mentioned on your router’s bottom.
- If you are using a DSL connection, then for sure your password and username must be ready.
Fundamental steps which need to be followed to log in Linksys WRT32x Router:
Step 1: Prepare a setup by yourself and identify your router for the Linksys WRT32x Router setup done by you.
In this enhanced era of technology, we have n number of ways for interfacing to the multiple objects with the multiple objects at the same time. So, if in case you have a standalone router and a modem, then remove and disconnect your old router. If you are using an all in one router modem.
Now if you have to perform further interfacing for that you have to Connect your router’s antennas. If it has two transmit antennas and two receive antennas, it has a 2×2 MIMO (multiple input/multiple outputs) configurations.
Now to log in to the Linksys wrt32x router, take an Ethernet wire and connect it to your router’s internet port. Link the other end of the Ethernet wire to the modem. Turn on your router and then wait for the light to become solid. In case you are using a mobile phone, then connect it to the wireless network of your router. Enter the wireless password of your router that is written on the label below your router.
Note: In case you are using a computer system that is hard-wired, then connect your Ethernet wire to any of the ports with your router then connect the other end of the wire to the computer system.
- Now login through Linksys wrt32x router, open your internet browser and then enter the IP address 192.168.1.1. In the location bar and then press enter.
- Now a user has to click on next for starting: setup wizard.
- Take a look at the terms and conditions page then “tap on agree”.
- Go down to tap or click on the next button.
- The wizard is going to check the network connection (if proper or not).
- The wizard will also look for all the available updates for the Linksys WRT32x Router.
- Create the SSID name, now enter the password for the execution of Linksys WRT32x Router.
- Create the admin password of your router: Enter an optional administration password and then tap on next.
- Now an user have to log in to the Linksys wrt32x router, connect it to the new SSID name of your computer system.
- Enter your e-mail address for registering the Linksys WRT32x Router.
- Now, tap on next.
- Tap on “done for closing the screen”. You have successfully logged into the “Linksys WRT32x Router”.
Note: In case you are using a computer system that is wired to the router, then you just have to tap on next. In case you are using a wireless device, then the Next button is only going to appear if you enter the SSID name.
Some more important points regarding this login:
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port located at the back of the router.
- Now, connect the ethernet cable from the desktop computer or laptop to any of the four internet ports also located at the back of the router.
- Power cycle all the three devices one time and wait for them to finish the power cycle.
- Open any internet browser and type: www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar. The admin login page will appear.
- There, the user will be asked to enter the default credentials regarding their Linksys WRT32x Router.
- The default username and password for most of the Linksys WRT32x Router
- is an admin for most of the routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- After successfully logging into the router, then the Setup Wizard will appear.
- Now the user is able to complete the setup process of Linksys WRT32x Router using the simple on-screen instructions.
Now, the user will have successfully set up and logged into their Linksys WRT32x router without any problems. From here, the user can further secure their network without any problems.