Wireless Router Setup For Linksys
Linksys is a popular name in networking that offers outstanding power for wireless browsing and sharing the connection between many computers. If any time, you need instant Linksys wireless router setup help then communicate with experts by calling on Linksys helpline. By receiving instant customer support for Linksys, you will get to the root of the problem promptly and hence actually help you to sort out all snags. The best part of opting for technical support for Linksys is that you can easily receive standardized solutions directly from professionals for all Linksys wireless router setup.
How To Process Wireless Router Setup For Linksys
- Take an ethernet cable and insert into “Internet” port of a router. You have to insert another end of the ethernet cable into cable modem’s ethernet port. If you want to setup routers wirelessly then you can remove the ethernet cable once you have finished Linksys wireless router setup.
- Next, you have to connect the router to the power outlet. Once the Linksys router has finished initializing, Linksys router’s LED lights will turn solid green.
- Launch your favorite web browser and then type “192.168.1.1” in the address bar and then hit Enter. Now you are redirected to a login screen where you have to enter “admin” in the Password field but don’t type anything in the Username field. Hit OK.
- On the setup tab, you have to click on Mac Address Clone> Enabled> Clone My PC’s Mac. Save the settings.
- Then click on Status tab and then look at the digits that are displaying next to Internet IP Address. If the numbers are displaying like 0.0.0.0 then click on Release IP Address> Renew IP Address.
- For connecting router to network, power it on and place it 10 feet away from your computer. Now, go to Windows Start screen and then click on “Desktop” tile. Then move to system tray and click on Wireless icon.
- Then click on your Network Name and if you want to connect this network automatically then click on the checkbox next to “Connect Automatically”.
- Click on “Connect” and then type your network security password. Then you have to click on the option “Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices”.
Resolve all Issues With Linksys Wireless Router Setup
Is your Linksys router disconnecting from the internet or dropping connection then instead of worrying get in touch with experts by calling on our customer support helpline for Linksys.
- Here a team of professionals is always available that are experienced in offering step by step solutions and troubleshooting tips for Linksys wireless router setup.
- If you want your router to perform at its best then consult our technical support via live chat or tech support for Linksys.
- Get in touch with us at any hour of day or night and sort out all complexities. So, what are you waiting for, just call us to get satisfactory solutions at the time of need.
- Feel free to connect with us at any time and we will assure you will get awesome technical services for 24/7*365.